The New ODIN range
The newest release form Seismic is the Odin range.
Valkyrie is a fantastic looking Roll Finger in size 6 to 10
The Roll Finger is always the most popular cut and in this colourway it is going to be highly sought after.
With gradient purple Odin design, silicone detailing across the backhand, raised logo, latex embossed fingers with individual latex pieces stitched on and finished with silver printed design on the fingers the backhand has crazy detailing.
Neoprene backhands makes the glove lighter and more flexible while still giving protection with its thickness.
All backed up with arguably one of the best latex palms on the market, extended palm and hybrid strap.
- 4mm AGT (Aqua Grip Technology). Simply brilliant latex increasing in grip the wetter the ball.
- This palm features an added, protective patch at the palm base, which continues into an extended palm. The wrist strap runs under the extended palm or it can go over it. If it is not to your liking it has been stitched high up to allow it to be cut away completely if not wanted.
- The thumb is wrapped as is the palm around the side of the hand to help get any advantage on awkward shots.
- The famous roll cut.
- Very comfortable and flexible fit.
- Wrapped thumb
- Wrapped palm
- Neoprene with sublimated vibrant Odin Design
- Silicone triangles make a subtle design across the backhand
- Embossed latex finger tips with added intricate pieces sewn to the fingers.
- Silver detailing printed on the fingers.
- Hybrid half stretch is back with a new improved design and material.
- Mesh window for personalisation
Always remember when possible to remove gloves by pining them to your chest or under arm and sliding your hand out.
Pulling them off by the fingers will cause unnecessary stress to the stitching and could result in tears or holes at seams