The New ODIN range
The newest release form Seismic is the Odin range.
The Asgard is the most comfortable removable finger protection glove we have released.
The mixture of the new advanced finger protection system along with the Neoprene backhand gives the glove the perfect fit with or without spines. The neoprene allows the spines to flex without feeling them there.
This particular combination means we suggest sticking to one size with or without spines. We normally suggest going up a full size with spines to stop them being to tight but this model works fantastically as is.
Neoprene backhands makes the glove lighter and more flexible while still giving protection with its thickness.
- 4mm AGT (Aqua Grip Technology). Simply brilliant latex increasing in grip the wetter the ball.
- This palm features a new base of palm protective patch, which continues into an extended palm. The wrist strap runs under the extended palm or it can go over it. If it is not to your liking it has been stitched high up to allow it to be cut away completely if not wanted.
- The thumb is wrapped as is the palm around the side of the hand to help get any advantage on awkward shots.
- Negative cut.
- Very comfortable and flexible fit.
- Wrapped thumb
- Neoprene with sublimated vibrant Odin Design in Silver
- Silicone triangles make a subtle design across the backhand
- Embossed latex finger tips with added intricate pieces sewn to the fingers.
- Silver detailing printed on the fingers.
- Hybrid half stretch is back with a new improved design and material.
- Mesh window for personalisation
- Removable through zip.
- New advanced finger protection spines.
- This is the ideal cut for finger protection but some keepers when using them will prefer to go up a size so the spines are not tight on the fingers
Always remember when possible to remove gloves by pining them to your chest or under arm and sliding your hand out.
Pulling them off by the fingers will cause unnecessary stress to the stitching and could result in tears or holes at seams